Low fat brownies for girl’s night…umm yes! This flavour-punched brownie recipe is made with yogurt!!
I was asked to bring dessert girls night tonight and wanted to try making something different. Having half of tub of plain yogurt in the fridge, I wondered if a recipe brownies made with yogurt existed.When I performed the search in google, this recipe for “nearly no fat fudge brownies” came up time and time again. Must be a good one. The mix is in the oven as we speak. Let’s see what the ladies say tonight.
Nearly No Fat Fudge Brownies
(source: Astro Yogurt)
½ cup chocolate, melted
1 cup Astro Original Balkan Style 0% Plain yogurt
½ cup sugar
¾ cup flour
½ cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking soda
½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, mix melted chocolate, Astro Original Balkan Style 0% Plain yogurt and sugar until combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into chocolate mixture and stir until just combined.
- Add water and stir until mixture comes together. Pour into a parchment lined 8×8” pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into bite sized squares.